So much to do, so little time… To help you get a step ahead, we’ve set out what we think is the ideal process for creating an amazing autumn campaign.
First steps: Do your homework!
Work out how to position your organisation for success by finding out as much as you can about why top graduates join you. Enlist a diversity of opinions, for example from:
- Business stakeholders
- Recent graduate hires
- Current students
And then: Use your findings to create joined-up initiatives that will really meet your objectives
Using your findings, start to make decisions about:
- The key messages you need to convey
- How they’re going to be presented creatively
- What channels you will use to make sure the right audiences see them
And finally: Make it happen!
Now you know what marketing you want to do, you need to work out how you’re going to do it, for example by:
- Planning what resource is required
- Scoping out availability at universities
- Testing potential strategies with your target audience(s)
That’s a lot to get through before the end of the academic year – if it seems daunting then why not give us a call? Our experience allows us to make these processes really efficient and effective, so that you end up with a joined-up campaign that really allows your message to outshine your competitors without breaking the bank. Click here to see how we’ve helped employers in the past.