1. By accessing this website, the pages, material and information contained on it, the descriptions of products and services herein and, subject to Clause 8. hereof, any tools or online products or services herein (the “Site”), you acknowledge your agreement with and understanding of the terms and conditions of Graduate Communications Limited t/a Graduate Promotions (“GP”), which are set out below.
2. GP reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. By accessing and using the Site after the making of any such amendment, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions as amended.
3. The site and its contents are protected by copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights which belong to GP and/or its third party licensors. Downloading for caching purposes, copying or printing individual pages and/or parts of the Site is allowed for personal use only, and will not transfer title in any material on the site to you. Any reproduction, re-publication, or distribution of this material in any format to a third party requires the express written consent of GP and only where explicit attribution to GP is made.
4. GP provides the Site without any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied. In particular but without limitation, GP makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, that the Site and/or its contents and/or functionality are or will be of satisfactory or any particular quality or suitable for any or any particular purpose or uninterrupted, or free of errors, defects or viruses or anything else which has or may have contaminating or destructive qualities or appropriate or available for use in locations whether inside or outside the United Kingdom. All products and services described and/or offered in the Site are subject to contract.
5. GP shall not, nor shall any of its directors, officers, employees, agents or other representatives, be liable for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the Site and/or its use by you. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability which applies to all loss or damage of any kind, including, without limitation, all and any indirect or consequential loss or damage and in particular, but without limitation, loss of revenue, loss of profit, loss of business, loss of goodwill, loss of or damage to or corruption of any data or other property, tangible or intangible, loss of availability or loss of use occurring or arising in any way, whether as a result of any third party claim or otherwise howsoever. Notwithstanding the foregoing, none of the exclusions or limitations in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude or limit any statutory rights you may have as a consumer or other statutory rights which may not be excluded or GP’s liability to you for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence on its behalf or that of its directors, officers, employees, agents or other representatives.
6. The Site contains links to or from internet websites belonging to or controlled or maintained by third parties. GP accepts no responsibility for and assumes no liability in connection with or arising from the content of any such internet websites. Furthermore and without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, the existence of such links should not be taken to constitute any endorsement or recommendation on the part of GP or the content of any such internet websites or any goods or services offered thereon.
7. Access to certain parts of the Site is restricted. GP reserves the right to alter the terms and/or extent of such restrictions and/or to impose new restrictions at any time and without any time and without any notice, in its absolute discretion.. If at the discretion of GP you are provided with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of the Site, you must ensure that that user ID and password is kept confidential. You accept responsibility for all activities that occur as a result of the use of your user ID and password. GP may disable your user ID and password at its sole discretion.
8. Other terms and conditions apply to parts of the Site. In the event of any conflict between those terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, then, in relations to that part of those parts of the Site to which those other terms and conditions apply, those other terms and conditions shall prevail over these terms and conditions.
9. If any part of or provision in these terms and conditions shall be, become or be declared by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever, then such illegality, invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the remainder of these terms and conditions, or any other thereof or provision therein, which shall remain in full force and effect. GP and you each agree to substitute for such provision a legal, valid or enforceable provision which achieves, to the greatest extent possible, the same effect as would have been achieved by the illegal, invalid or unenforceable provision.
10. Subject to Clause 8. these terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and GP in relation to your use of the Site, and supersede any and all previous agreements in respect of your use of this Site.
11. This notice will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, and any disputes relating to or arising from these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
12. GP is incorporated in England under registered number 10049854 and has its registered offices at The HKX Building, 3 Pancras Square, London N1C 4AG. Graduate Communications Limited t/a Graduate Promotions can be contacted at its registered offices or by email to email@example.com.