Three of our submissions have been shortlisted for the ‘Innovation on Campus’ category at the TARGETjobs National Graduate Recruitment Awards 2014.
• Barclays Bicycle Bonanza (multi-faceted interactive events that got students in a spin!)
• CGI Alpha Geek (an ingenious RaspberryPi-based game)
• J.P. Morgan Women on the Move (a fantastic initiative to promote gender diversity in Sales and Trading)
The submission for the “Now you see it, now you don’t” events we ran for Deloitte last year, which was made by our friends at Havas People, was also nominated.
‘Innovation on Campus’ was once again the most fiercely competitive of all of the categories this year, so to be involved with 4 out of the 10 shortlisted entries is an achievement we’re hugely proud of.
J.P. Morgan’s Women on the Move campaign was also shortlisted in the Diversity category.
Other shortlisted campaigns we’ve had a hand in developing and managing include (in the Best Student Marketing campaign categories) are:
• Microsoft (with AIA)
• Accenture (with AIA)
• Barclays (with Stafford Long)
• Clifford Chance (with Work)
The full shortlist is here: http://targetjobsawards.co.uk/shortlists.